Application and Rental Policy
(1 Per Applicant)
Please remember, rental rates are subject to change unless the Rental Agreement / Lease has been signed. A HOLDING DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED TO HOLD ANY APARTMENT * In order to qualify for approval, each APPLICANT and/or each GUARANTOR must:
1) Be 18 years or older to sign a rental agreement. Owner/Management will not discriminate against any applicant by reason of their color, status, physical handicap, or any discrimination prohibited by law. 2. Show that your housing cost does not exceed 34% of gross income.
2) Must show a minimum of 18 months of verifiable employment at present job, or company, for income to qualify. All income sources, employment, personal references, personal character references, and credit rating will be verified for each applicant.
3) Must not have excessive debt which could adversely affect timely rental payments.
4) Must not have negative credit information or negative prior landlord references. We will reconsider a rejected application upon written submittal by the applicant explaining the negative references. Negative credit information may be disputed/corrected by contacting the credit agency giving the reference. Rent Guarantees do not replace bad credit.
5) Rent Guarantee may be required if income or job history requirements are not met. Guarantor must have signature Notarized OR Witnessed by an Sundance Properties employee. Guarantor must meet same requirements as prospective residents. Guarantor agreements are for duration of residency and can only be canceled with written approval from Sundance Properties.
6) Submit a completed application package, including this signed Rental Policy, Rental Application, and if required, a Rent Guarantee. We will not process applications until all information is provided.
7) PETS/Companion Animals: Sundance Properties currently allows a maximum of two (2) dogs and/or cats. If you will have documented Legal Guide, Signal, Companion or Service Animals, you MUST provide the appropriate documentation at the time application is submitted!! NO EXCEPTIONS! Please note: Service or Companion animal and/or Pet damage is not normal wear and tear. NO OTHER PETS shall be brought on the premises except: small birds (max. of 2) or an aquarium less than 30 gallons. Reptiles are limited to a maximum of 2; mature length less than 14 inches, including tail. Rodents are limited to 2 permanent adults. The maximum number of pets is 2 per apartment. In addition, feeding of outside or feral cats is a material breach of this agreement. No pet sitting is allowed!!!! Any violation of this provision will be considered good cause for eviction.
Expectations of Continuing Residents:
1) Have a payment history with all charges paid in full and no more than three late payments. We may reconsider this item on proof of hardship with the provision that a guarantor agrees to pay us directly.
2) Have no written record of violating community policies or default of lease terms. We will reconsider rejected lease applications on written request except those apartments with damage exceeding reasonable wear and tear, apartments with pets, or apartments which violated Federal, State, County or City statutes or laws.
3) Not have a revocation of a Guarantor.