Cosigner Application Form
- herein referred to as “Guarantor”, does hereby guarantee unconditionally to Owner, Owner’s agent, and/or including Owner’s successor and assigns, the prompt payment by Resident of the rent or any other sums which become due pursuant to the Rental Agreement, including any and all court costs or attorney’s fees in enforcing the Rental Agreement.
- In the event of the breach of any terms of the Rental Agreement by Resident, Guarantor shall be liable for any damages, financial or physical, caused by Resident, including any and all legal fees incurred in enforcing the Rental Agreement.
- This Guarantee may be immediately enforced by Owner/Agent upon any default by Resident and an action against Guarantor may be brought at any time without first seeking recourse against Resident.
- The insolvency of Resident or nonpayment of any sums due from Resident may be deemed a default giving rise to action by Owner/Agent against Guarantor.
- If any legal actions or other proceedings are brought by any party to enforce any part of this Guarantee, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs incurred.
- This Guarantee does not confer a right to possession of the premises by Guarantor, and Owner/Agent is not required to serve Guarantor with any notices to terminate or to perform covenants, including any demand for payment of rent, prior to Owner/Agent proceeding against Guarantor for Guarantor's obligations under this Guarantee.
- Unless released in writing by Owner/Agent, Guarantor shall remain obligated by the terms of this Guarantee for the entire period of the tenancy as provided by the Rental Agreement and for any extensions granted pursuant thereto.
- In the event the terms of said Rental Agreement are modified by Resident and Owner/Agent, with or without the knowledge or consent of Guarantor, Guarantor waives any and all rights to be released from the provisions of this Guarantee and Guarantor shall remain obligated by said additional modifications and terms of the Rental Agreement.
- Guarantor hereby consents in advance to any changes, modifications, additions, or deletions of the Rental Agreement made and agreed to by Owner/Agent and Resident during the entire period of the tenancy.